How can you get the most out of your training online and still be able to train for Free?
Whether you want to learn French or improve your computer knowledge, training online nowadays is the way to go and even if it is a training that requires hands on!
There are many online courses that guide you step by step in the area you desire for free and will even offer mentorship. Would this be a good course if its free?
Yes it is!
The reason why it is free most of the time is because they want to introduce their company and their training skills and even you choose to advance in this course, then they will charge at that moment. Some of them just want you to visit their site online, the reasons vary and hence picking an online free course is a good way to learn about the subject in order to determine if that is what you want to specialize in, or maybe even like at all. In some cases, the introductory course could even be enough and what you are looking for.
Hence its a good practice to take advantage of these online courses and roll up your sleeve and take one. Below is a list of some strategies that can help you get the most out of your training experience.
1. Know the details of the knowledge you want to acquire.
Jumping into a course just because the subject looks apealing is tempting but can waste your time and discourage you and give you a wrong introduction. Browse the free online classes available with us and other referring sites and always check users comments, get into the course details and what the main objective of the course is, the target audience and the method of training. These are all factors you need to consider before jumping so fast as taking the course.
2. Does the class offer material before beginning. When you find the course you like, find out if it actually offers material that you can browse through inorder to have as a reference after the course and to go through when you forget the material. Even though most material are usaly paid for yet you would still be able to find cheap and free material if you actual look for it.
3. Study with a buddy. Most people are more motivated and feel more inspired when they work with some buddy that has the same goals and learning need as them. Study with a friend once in a while or set goals with them and touch basis once a week to review the material and what you have learned. This way you can share notes and possibly learn new things for free.
4. Get a mentor. The best thing you can do for yourself is get a mentor. The reason for this is simple. Mentors help motivate you, guide you and track your progress. Online learning can be challenging to maintain and understand in some cases, so a mentor can help answer questions you have and guide you in the right direction. If you cant find a mentor, you can post your need online in a community or ask a friend, or even pay for a mentor once a month or so and log all your questions for that time when you see him. We also offer services to help with your online and local education requirements.
5. Keep track of your learning. What best way to monitor your growth but to put journals, logs and material on where you have progressed so far. This will help motivate and inspire you and when you look back to it you will see what you have achieved and will be surprised how far you have come.